Please note that our menu and prices are subject to change without notice, depending on stock availability. Upon receiving your order, our sales person will contact you via SMS/email/phone to confirm stock availability within (1) working day. Please contact us at our sales office at Tel: (65) 6268-6826 if you do not hear from us.
If you have any special delivery instructions, please kindly highlight during the placement of your order.
There will be NO delivery during Sundays and Public Holidays.
Any revisions or amendments or cancellations must be made at least 2 calendar days before the collection or delivery date.
1. ATM bank transfer (Please contact us at Tel: (65) 6268-6826 for our Bank Account Number);
2. Internet Banking –fund transfer (Please contact us at Tel: (65) 6268-6826 for our Bank Account Number);
3. Net payment (online);
4. Credit Card (VISA/MasterCard) payment (online);
5. Cash payment upon delivery – Only applicable strictly to walk-in purchase, home delivery or delivery made to domiciled office address.
1. Select: Other Transaction
2. Select: Fund Transfer
3. Transfer from which account – (Select: The account that you are paying from)
4. To which account – (Select : Other group account)
5. Key in our DBS, UOB or OCBC bank account number, and amount (Please check with our sales office for our Bank Account Number)
6. Confirm the transaction and remember to keep a printed record of your transfer for your own reference.
7. After the bank transfer, please SMS us the details of your bank transfer (the transaction number, amount paid and your name to 97250-040.
8. Upon verifying your payment, we send you a SMS confirmation.
Please use our invoice to raise a PO, so that we could log on to GIBIZ website to secure the PO.
1. Get your Accounts Department to approve purchases on the invoice and fax/ email it to Lim Traders (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (65) 6262-1506 )
2. With the approved Invoice, we will raise a PO from the Vendors Website.
3. Upon delivery, and your account’s subsequent acknowledging in your system, we will submit an e-invoice for payment arrangement.
We deliver across the island except for offshore islands except Sentosa. Orders to be delivered to the CBD area can only be made at specific time slot.
Upon delivery, please kindly check your delivery items. The products shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer upon the products reaching the designated Place of Delivery; and the Buyer/ Designed Receiver having signed for receipt, and all products are non refundable.
|DELIVERY TIME SLOTS|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Slots
01) 10.00am to 12.00am
03) 12.00pm to 02.00pm
05) 02.00pm to 04.00pm
07) 04.00pm to 06.00pm
09) 06.00pm to 07.00pm Subject to location otherwise specified as Exceptional
|Exceptional||CBD area – last delivery is 4pm to 5pm|
|Waiting time||Please be present at the specified location during your selected time slot, as the driver may not wait for you. If you require the food to be re-delivered, an additional delivery fee may apply.|
|Pick up Point||For delivery to parks and resorts, the customer has to pick up the foods at the nearest carpark. For other locations, such as home or office, delivery will be made to the doorsteps.All our food will be packed and delivered in foam boxes that must be returned to our driver upon the receipt of your food.|
49 Quality Road Singapore 618812
Monday – Friday – 8.30am to 5pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 12.30pm
Once a person has signed up as a member on our online site, a validation email with their user name and passwordwill be sent to the customer’s email accountto activate this account. To access their accounts on our membership portal, members will be required to log in their user name and password. Do not share your account details with anyone, and please remember to log off when you have completed your membership portal activity.
Any information entered on our membership portal will be protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology while it is being transmitted to us. Your credit card information, for example, will be converted into codes before it is sent via the Internet to us. Depending on the browser of your choice, you should detect a closed lock or key at the bottom left corner of your browser to indicate SSL is active.
It is never our policy to ask you for your personal information such as your password or credit card information via email, so please do not respond to such phishing scams.
We will periodically send you promotional information or member-priced deals n the form of electronic mailers. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may choose to opt out at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” function on the electronic mailers.
We value your business and your confidence in us and members can be assured that it is never our company’s policy to sell, share or rent out your personal information to third parties.